Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gin and Tonic

Oftentimes as I make public appearances, someone speaks from the strangling hordes that clamor about me. This person nearly always remarks about my calm, serene disposition. I can easily tell them that it is because I’m very rich and also very smart. Or I could say that it is because of my noble heritage, classical handsomeness, and ease with beautiful women.

But really I believe that it is the great amount of gin and cigarettes that I consume. A pulled pork martini is one of my favorites. I take it with a BBQ cigarette. Gin for the soul! Cigarettes for the ego!



In fact, when you mix gin with tonic it becomes medicine!
Think about it . . . tonic! Gin and tonic! Medicine!

So there I am, calm, serene, full of nature’s gentle, sweet medicine.

1 comment:

My name isn't Emily said...

like the picture -- i know i always look so lovely as i drink my martini